Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Very Happy Valentine's Day!


Hey people.

A very Happy valentine's day. I just want to share with you how i prepared for my valentine's day.

                         I GOT MY UPPER LIP THREAD!
No! It's not the first time i have done it but i realized how important it is for women to thread their upper lips and eyebrows on time so that we don't look like the chinese uncle under our block who will occasionally strike up a conversation with you about how its getting hotter in Singapore while they stroke their thin but evident mustache. (No..not a mustache. Indian men have mustache.)


THIS IS A FREAKING MUSTACHE.



But in my case and I am sure for millions of Women out there - if u don't get the hair off..you can very well take it as your life is over if a handsome man walks past and he knows you! When i don't have my upper lip hair off and i know a hot man  is coming from the distance and he knows me - I hide. I run. I take cover. The last thing you need is talking to a hot guy under bright white light and you can see his glance slip from your eyes to your mouth. He has noticed it. He has noticed that you have hair on your upper lip and the equation my friends is very freaking simple.

Woman with hair on upper lip = Not attractive = Will never date her = Not excited to meet her the next time

And if a hot guy i know does bump into me and catches me off guard before i run to take cover..i end up covering my mouth the entire conversation. THE ENTIRE CONVO!


So now the mustache is off! - till it grows back within the next 10 days.

Happy Valentine's day.

love,

Sharul


No comments:

Post a Comment